ASK Chemicals is one of the world's largest suppliers of foundry chemicals and auxiliaries. Its comprehensive product and service portfolio ranges from binders, coatings, feeders, filters and release agents to metallurgical products such as inoculants, magnesium treatment wires, inoculation wires and master alloys for iron casting. Core production, prototype development and a wide array of simulation services complete the range.
With research and development locations in Europe, America and Asia, ASK Chemicals sees itself as a driving force behind foundry technology innovations coupled with the commitment to consistently provide added value to its customers. Flexibility and speed, quality and sustainability, as well as profitability of products and services are crucial for the company.
- PU Cold Box Binder
- Epoxy-SO2-System / ISOSE
- Resol-CO2-System / NOVANOL
- No-Bake Binder Systems
- INOTEC Binder System
- Inorganic No-Bake
- Coatings- Additives
- Metallurgy Products (ASK Chemicals Metallurgy GmbH)
ASK Chemicals Bendorf branch is located Bendorf / Rhein / Germany is manufacturing and supplying filters and feeding systems to the foundry industry.
The portfolio comprises a considerably wide and innovative range of inorganic and cold-box bonded, highly exothermic, or isolating risers that are available in fluorine-free or low-fluorine versions.
The mini-risers are available with rigid pins or spring pins and therefore they are suited to different applications on various molding lines and in various different molding processes.
The portfolio is rounded off by ceramic foam filters and pressed filters that are optimally adapted to the respective material or molding process.
The simulation of the casting process provides foundries with relevant information for the optimization of gating and feeding systems. In-gate-systems, riser geometries and positioning of the risers are optimally adapted.
- Exothermic products
- Gating technology
- Mini risers and riser caps in various geometries
- Highly exothermic and insulating mixtures
- Fluorine-free and low-fluorine content formulation
- Cold Box and sodium-silicate bonded riser
- Solutions for all different moulding processes
- Dynamic feeding systems and risers with breaker cores
- Feeding systems for iron and steel castings as well as for Non Iron casting
- Ceramic foam filters
- SiC filters
- Pressed filters
- Filters for steel, aluminum applications or investment castings
- Screening filters, strainer cores