Removal manipulator for cast parts with a customized gripping device (Fig. 1, Fill GmbH). The casting removal gripping device is mounted on an industrial robot. The gripper unit removes the cast part from the casting machine and lays it down at a predefined location. All positions are freely programmable.
- Flexibility and optimized cycle times due to use of an industrial robot
- Simple changing of robot positions with a full range of auxiliary drives (casting axis, external traversing axis, etc.) using main control unit of the SPS
- Integration of robots in units for the purpose of linking system components
- Versions with one or multiple gripping devices, depending on requirements
- Robust construction for operation in the harsh foundry environment
- Precise handling of your castings
Fig. 2, 3 and 4 (August Mössner GmbH + Co. KG) show further examples of removal robots.