- Oven-curing of cold-box (CB-bonded feeder) is not required, unlike other manufacturing methods. Therefore, energy and natural resources within our manufacturing process are reduced.
- One of the byproducts of the energy industry is an important raw material used in the production of CB-bonded feeders. By using this material, we again add to the conservation of resources.
- By applying this raw material, we achieve a lower density of our products. This results in an improvement in ergonomics while saving handling and energy costs in transport.
- Our feeders also contain an extremely low fluorine content. This results in a reduction of the fluorine content in the molding sand, which in turn leads to a decrease of scrap.
- Chemex feeders achieve a higher casting yield. This means that the energy input is reduced for every casting.