The forum is a dialogue platform for authorities, market players and experts to discuss ways to expand the use of Aluminum as a material of the future, as well for identifying solutions to industry’s pressing issues and new ways of developing cooperation between the two countries.
- high value-added production development
- presentation of the best world practices, technologies, equipment
- promotion of the Aluminum as a modern constructional material with unique application properties
- expansion of the use of Aluminum in different areas
- contribution of Russian Aluminum suppliers to EU use of climate goals
The Forum will take place concurrently with the Italian industrial exhibition MECSPE, which will take place in Parma on March 26-28, 2020.